Tuesday 22 October 2013

I love you because `(1/10)




Well Hello Again, Mysterious world.
I am actually in love with mirrors by Justin Timberlake.

From today upcoming posts totally for my current-boyfriend-soon-to-be-my-husband


Some Confessions


I love you because ...

  • You complete me.
  • You always seem to know the right things to say when i'm down.
  • You stepped up when everyone else stepped out of my life.
  • You're willing to give up everything to be with me.
  • You're without a doubt, 100% faithful at all times.
  • You put up with all my bullshit when you don't have to.
  • You make my life worth living.
  • You spoil me w/ random gifts.
  • Your cheesy lines always make me smile.
  • You dedicate songs to me.
    Ps. Loving you isnt a mistake :) Alhumdulilah Happy and Blessed to have you in my life. Period.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment